Help & support
Step 3: Preparing for your face-to-face interview
You’ll be required to bring some documents to the interview. These will need to be original documents that the service manager and area recruiter will need to see. We will use these documents for pre-employment checks.
Documents to bring with you*:
- Five years’ address history
- Full employment history from the age of 16
- We need all of your employment data. If there are any gaps in your employment history, simply let us know what you were doing during this time.
- Two suitable references
- Ideally these will be your previous employment references.
- Right to work documents
- Documents required for DBS check – a list of what these are will be sent to you by the recruitment team before your interview.
We’ve created some helpful resources to help you prepare for your face-to-face interview. You can find them in the help and support section.
*Due to COVID-19 the recruitment team will request for copies of the documents listed above via email. You will be required to take the original right to work document with you on your first day of work.