Help & support
How should I prepare?
Here are a few questions to get you prepared and organised for your interview:
- Do you know where you’re going?
- If you’re driving, is car parking available?
- Who’s interviewing you?
- What do you know about the service or the job?
- Why do you want to work in the social care sector?
- How can you show that you are a caring person and match the Voyage Care values?
- Have you got everything the recruitment team asked you to bring to the interview? Read the recruitment process for the documents list.
Remember the interview is a chance for us to have a chat with you and get to know you as a person. Be prepared to talk about all the exciting stuff you do and tell us how wonderful you are! It’s also your time to ask questions to find out about us as a company, and the role. You want to make sure that this is the right fit for you too.
Due to COVID-19 we’re doing video interviews on Microsoft Teams. Before your interview make sure you take a look at Microsoft Teams and have a go at using it so that you’re prepared for your interview.